1. Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal data from you when you visit our website, such as your name, email address, and other contact information. We will use this data to respond to your inquiries and requests, to improve our website, and to communicate with you about our products and services.
In addition, we may collect protected health information (PHI) from you if you use our services to access health-related information or to communicate with healthcare providers. We will only use and disclose your PHI in accordance with HIPAA regulations and with your consent.
We may also collect non-personal data, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical details about your visit to our website. We use this data to improve our website, to analyze traffic patterns, and to personalize your experience on our website.
2. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process personal data based on one or more of the following legal bases:
– Consent: You have given us your consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
– Contractual obligation: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
– Legitimate interests: The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. Cookies and Other Technologies
4. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal data.
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and PHI from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6. Data Retention
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
7. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you.
– Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
– Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
– Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Contact Us
Last updated: 5/13/2023
Unleashing the Potential of Women’s Health with Comprehensive Care
As a global web agency we strive for diversity across the globe.